I currently work at the University of Southern California Alumni Association. In August 2012, I began my career as the coordinator of alumni relations on the Regional, Engagement & Affinity Programs (REAP) team. In September 2013, I transitioned to the Signature Events team as the manager of special events and in July 2014, promoted to my current position as associate director of special events.
In my role as associate director of special events, I:
• Lead event manager on multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines, including financial reporting and reconciliation, budget management, database integrity, staff and volunteer scheduling and management, print and digital communications and marketing materials, silent auctions and website maintenance
• Research venue locations, conduct site visits and rehearsals and negotiate contracts with vendors
• Travel and provide event support at various USC multicultural alumni association scholarship galas, Football Weekenders and the USC Presidential Tour
• Directly oversee procurement of items for silent auction, invitation copy and mailing list and program book copy and tribute ads for USC’s Annual Alumni Awards
• Coordinate all event logistics for the Reunion Weekend Volunteer Committee Workshop (breakfast, program, lunch and athletics game), Reunion Weekend (two day event, including USC’s Homecoming Football game) and Committee Thank You Brunch
• Collaborate with Signature Events team members to provide logistical support for USCAA’s Football Weekenders, Half Century Trojans Hall of Fame Luncheon and Going Back to College Day, Alumni Leadership Conference, Volunteer Recognition Dinner, Women’s Conference, USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association and Latino Alumni Association Scholarship Galas and other various USCAA projects
Reunion Weekend celebrates the undergraduate classes on their 50th, 40th, 30th, 25th, 20th and 10th reunions in conjunction with Homecoming each Fall.
Every year since 1932, the USC Alumni Association has paid tribute to distinguished members of the Trojan Family. The annual Alumni Awards gala is the premier event sponsored by the USC Alumni Association.
Half Century Trojans (HCT) offers all senior USC alumni a variety of programs designed to stimulate university-related interest, participation and engagement.
The USC Alumni Leadership Conference brings together volunteer leaders from across the university featuring working sessions, networking and dynamic presentations from university leaders.
Each year, the USC Alumni Association honors its volunteers from the alumni clubs and organizations, with affiliations throughout the university, who devote a significant amount of time and effort to USC.
During football season, the USC Alumni Association takes home-field advantage on the road to away games across the country.
USC’s multicultural alumni associations celebrate the rich diversity of the Trojan Family through event programming, philanthropic activities and scholarship assistance.
The USC Alumni Association’s mission is to support the overall advancement of the University of Southern California by engaging all alumni for life, building a culture of philanthropy among the Trojan Family and being the representative voice for all USC alumni.